dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Kanye West - Only One ft. Paul McCartney

Kanye West and Paul McCartney Inez and Vinoodh
So I just listened to Kanye West's tribute to his late mother Dr. Donda West, who died in 2007.

Auto-tune or not, I love the song. The lyrics is so touching it makes me teary eyed. The part I love most is
Cause every road that leads to heaven's right inside you
And the other part is
Remember who you areNo you are not perfect but you're not your mistakes
This beautiful song which was released midnight on January 1, is dedicated to his daughter North West. Kanye got the title of the song from the meaning of his name "Only One".
Photo of Kanye and North by Inez and Vinoodh
This is the first recording from the collaboration of the rapper and Paul McCartney, one of the members of the group Beatles .

“Only One” is streaming at kanyewest.com. You can listen to it there or watch the video I found on YouTube below.



I also found some covers for Only One on YouTube. These young singers came up with their versions just 4 days after the release of the original. Wow !!!

Listen here :

Craig Yopp
James Anderson

I prefer these covers to the original :) Yes! I love the original too. I love Kanye's voice. With "Only One", it takes me down the memory lane of the old Kanye.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire