mardi 11 novembre 2014

Savoir Aimer by Florent Pagny

As a French speaker, here is a song you will appreciate and love to listen to over and over again. You should save and share this song and also be grateful you speak French and can enjoy it. They say see paris and die, but for me, it's listen to this song and live :)

Bref, what I really want to say by all these is... here is a beautiful song you are lucky to know in your life time, that's how I feel. To me it's one of the best songs of all time and I am grateful that I am francophone.

I am not sure any translation can do justice to this song... we can try but don't let's try, enjoy it in its pure state :) You can thank me later !

I find it a bit strange the writer is French because it's not just French to be this away... it's too warm to be French, French is cold and lacks solidarity, for me french is me me and mine. But when I heard his song I realised only a heart renewed by God can write this song
I think Florent Pagny is a Christain. I have heard his song "Oh Happy Day" and we all know it takes a lot to be a star and not be ashamed to sing about Jesus. Listen to the song below.
Here is the parole of "Savoir Aimer". Like I said, will leave it in French. Enjoy all the same.

Savoir Aimer

Savoir sourire,
À une inconnue qui passe,
N'en garder aucune trace,
Sinon celle du plaisir
Savoir aimer
Sans rien attendre en retour,
Ni égard, ni grand amour,
Pas même l'espoir d'être aimé,

{Refrain:}
Mais savoir donner,
Donner sans reprendre,
Ne rien faire qu'apprendre
Apprendre à aimer,
Aimer sans attendre,
Aimer à tout prendre,
Apprendre à sourire,
Rien que pour le geste,
Sans vouloir le reste
Et apprendre à Vivre
Et s'en aller.

Savoir attendre,
Goûter à ce plein bonheur
Qu'on vous donne comme par erreur,
Tant on ne l'attendait plus.
Se voir y croire
pour tromper la peur du vide
Ancrée comme autant de rides
Qui ternissent les miroirs

{Refrain}

Savoir souffrir
En silence, sans murmure,
Ni défense ni armure
Souffrir à vouloir mourir
Et se relever
Comme on renaît de ses cendres,
Avec tant d'amour à revendre
Qu'on tire un trait sur le passé.

{Refrain}

Apprendre à rêver
À rêver pour deux,
Rien qu'en fermant les yeux,
Et savoir donner
Donner sans rature
Ni demi-mesure
Apprendre à rester.
Vouloir jusqu'au bout
Rester malgré tout,
Apprendre à aimer,
Et s'en aller,
Et s'en aller...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire